Sunday, June 12, 2011

FOOD FIND: Rosy's Pancit Malabon

I lived in Malabon for around 4 years and I have eaten Pancit Malabon at every special occasion. Of the many "original"  pansiterias that have been selling this rice noodle recipe is 'Rosy's Pancit Malabon' which has been open since 1940's.

Almost 15 years after leaving Malabon, I got the chance to finally set foot in this famed eatery.

We ordered a big bilao good for about 20 persons and cost us about P1,000.  Which wasn't bad considering it was abundant with fresh shrimps, meat slices and eggs.

 
I was booted out of the kitchen even before I could take any more photos.

I had to wait for our bilao to be taken out of the kitchen before I could take any more photos.


1 comment:

  1. Namissed ko na ang tumira sa malabon..rosys pansit malabon the best...

    ReplyDelete