In the 115 days of not sharing my thought here I have gone into business...
All purpose Flour 1 ½ Cups
Granulated White Sugar 1 Cup
Cinnamon 1 tsp
Baking Soda ½ tsp
Baking Powder ½ tsp
Salt ¼ tsp
Nutmeg ¼ tsp
Zucchini, shredded & drained 1 cup
Eggs 2 pcs
Vegetable oil ½ cup
Lemon Flavor 1 tsp
Walnuts, chopped 1 cup
· Pre-heat the oven at 350 °F.
· Line a 8 x 4 x 2 inch pan with baking paper or butter.
· Sift all dry ingredients three times. Mix.
· Add the sugar. Mix well.
· Mix all wet ingredients- eggs, vegetable oil, zucchini and lemon flavor.
· Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and add the wet ingredients. Mix untill moistned and well combined.
· Fold in the walnuts.
· Pour the batter into the pan.
· Put the pan in the oven and bake for 50 minutes.
· Poke a cake tester to check if it's done. When no batter sticks to the tester, then the bread is done. The top should also bounce back when touched.
· Once done, take the pan out of the oven and let it cool in a wire rack for 10 minutes before taking out tof the pan and slicing.