Friday, March 6, 2015

TASTED: EVERYTHING NICE IN BAGUIO

I've always had a love-hate relationship with Baguio.  I love it for the culture and the food. I hate it now for SM and the traffic. But I always find myself going to the City of Pines for some business or another. Everytime I'm there, I always think I've been there, done that. And everytime, the city proves me wrong.
Upon the recommendation of a friend of a friend, my friends and I go to, of all places, the Ayala Technohub in Camp John Hay to look for a deli and instead found ourselves doing a pit stop at Everything Nice. It's considered an "old-timer" among Baguio restos, what with food establishments cropping around the city all the time.
We wanted a place to sit and have something warm. We shared the Lemongrass (Tanglad) Organic Tea which was very mellow and smelled heavenly.
We couldn't resist the cake selection though and had the Mango Cream Cake and Italian Baked Cheesecake. While the Italian Baked Cheesecake was soft and moist, I love the richness of the Mango Cream Cake!
I heard the cassava cake is also good and is one of the best-selling desserts.
If you get a chance to eat here, do get some chocolate crinkles. Soft, moist and sticky, it's your perfect baon on the way home.
If you still have some space for some longganisa, you might also want to bring home 2 dozens (in 1 pack). The restaurant claims it's the best longganisa. I would beg to disagree but it's still something great, especially if you cook it tostado.
 
Address: Baguio-AyalaLand Technohub, Ordonio Drive, Baguio, Benguet, Philippines
Telephone: (0923) 746-73-99



No comments:

Post a Comment